- January 1, 2019
- Posted by: Elderly Care Home at Dallas Texas
- Category: assisted living in dallas
Serving Dallas, Tranquilla, Spring Valley & Queens Ferry
Everyone needs a little help every once in a while. If your elderly loved one is having difficulty living on her own, consider suggesting assisted living. Before your loved one agrees to assisted living, however, she should have a decent idea of what to expect. Manchester Place Care Homes offers exceptional living environments for senior citizens who deserve to take a break from the stresses of living on their own. We promise to deliver dignified care to our Dallas, Richardson and Plano residents and make their golden years shine.
We can care for your loved one!
Assisted living is designed for those who need assistance with everyday activities. Many individuals who require this type of care, however, do not want the traditional nursing home environment. Manchester Place Care Homes’ homes are not like traditional nursing home facilities. Because our staffing ratios are so favourable at Manchester Place Care Homes, we are better prepared to help elderly individuals complete tasks they could not otherwise complete themselves without feeling too dependent.
Benefits of Assisted Living
Assisted living can drastically improve your loved one’s quality of life and help put you at ease. Here are just a few of the benefits your loved one can enjoy at a Dallas senior care center.
- Enhanced Safety: A good assisted living community has ramps, emergency alarms, and other safety features that most private homes don’t have. Capable and compassionate caretakers can provide further support and look after your loved one’s wellbeing.
- Healthy Lifestyle: It’s easy for anyone who lives alone to neglect her health. With help from a team of experienced caregivers, your elderly loved one can receive the nutrients, exercise, and stimulation he or she needs to stay happy and healthy.
- Social Stimulation: As mobility becomes more difficult, many senior citizens allow their social lives to fall by the wayside. An assisted living community is a wonderful place to make and maintain friendships despite limited mobility.
Assisted Living at Manchester Place Care Homes
To ensure that your loved one is as happy as possible, you should make sure he or she moves to one of the best senior care centres in Dallas. Manchester Place Care Homes offers a stellar living environment for our Dallas residents.
- Respect for Privacy: Your loved one can maintain their privacy at our Dallas elder care community. Our residents live as independently as they wish, and have endless opportunities to enjoy our amenities.
- Luxurious Living: Our upscale living spaces are among the best you’ll find among Dallas assisted living communities. Our new residents always settle into their new homes with ease.
- Flourishing Friendships: Manchester Place Care Homes residents make friends very easily, and can foster those friendships while engaging in numerous activities. Our caregivers also strive to form close relationships with our residents and their family members.
What’s included in my monthly rent?
- 3 daily, delicious meals cooked from scratch
- MD-medical director on staff
- Snacks customized for residents
- Daily housekeeping/laundry services
- All utilities included
- Cable TV included
- Flat panel HDTVs provided
- Large bedrooms w/crown moulding
- Private ADA compliant bathrooms for each resident
- Roll-in showers and roll-up sinks
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assistance with mobility around the house
- Assistance with eating
- 3 to 1 resident to staff ratio during the day
- 4 to 1 resident to staff ratio overnight
- 24 hour “always awake” staff on site
- Hourly bed and room checks
- Incontinence care
- Certified nurse aide staffing
- Daily monitoring of weight and blood pressure
- House call Doctor services
- Tranquil outdoor settings with elevated gardens
- Daily exercises programs
- Daily activities
- Light, bright ADA-compliant construction
- Granite countertops
- 9-foot ceilings accented with crown molding
- Emergency call system in each suite
- Beauty salon/barber shop on site
- NO ADDED CHARGES, NO HIDDEN FEES
While our assisted living services do not offer lock-down Alzheimer care services, our caregivers understand that some degree of mental awareness loss is part of the natural aging process. We do our best to help residents feel as comfortable as possible. Our staff has the skills and training needed to help care for elderly individuals in the Dallas, Richardson and Plano areas. We offer each resident the care and support that they need and deserve.
If you have any questions about what’s involved with assisted living at Manchester Place Care Homes, call our Dallas elder care center at (972) 423-3600. We’ll gladly provide your loved one with individualized and dignified care.